Welcome to the official online shop of LUKOIL lubricants! If language or country weren’t defined automatically, please choose the relevant option in upper web-site menu.
LLK-International - The company, founded in 2005, is a 100% subsidiary of PJSC LUKOIL. LUKOIL sells oils and greases in more than 100 countries. The company manufactures lubricants at 9 own plants, 2 JV production units and 25 third-party factories located worldwide. Its Russian production sites are located in Perm, Volgograd and Tyumen. Apart from 3 own local factories, there is JV INTESMO production site at the Volgograd refinery. Company's production assets comprise own plants in Austria, Romania, Turkey and Finland, as well as JV «AddiTech» in Belarus. In 2019, LUKOIL launched a new blending plant in Kazakhstan, with a capacity of 100 000 tons per year.
The company manufactures more than 800 products. Cooperating with international OEMs today, the company participates in 20 such R&D projects, including the development of new kinds of lubricants for electric transport.
LUKOIL confidently ranks in the Top 5 of largest global marine lubricants suppliers. It provides shipping corporations with oils at over 950 ports of 100 countries.
- Passenger Vehicle Lubricants (PVL) — motor and transmission oils;
- Commercial Vehicle Lubricants (CVL) — motor and transmission oils for trucks, buses, agricultural and other special equipment;
- Industrial oils — for various industries (hydraulic, gear, turbine, compressor, transformer oils, etc.);
- Marine oils — for diesel engines of marine and river vessels;
- Greases — for key industry and transport sectors , as well as for consumer use;
- Metalworking fluids;
- Additives for automotive, industrial and marine oils;
- Group I-III base oils